Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Hello all, i am considering an offer from Tatva Legal Chennai in their Litigation team. Any help with the info regarding the team and work culture can be extremely helpful. Thanks
The moderator had done a really bad job by hiding almost everything what the person above wanted to convey. Anyways, i thought I should share the experience. I had interned in the Chennai office for a brief period of 2 weeks. I faked covid to escape from that place. The ▮▮▮ partner was extremely toxic and a tough person to work with. When i was interning, they had only ▮▮▮ associates and ▮▮▮ . It was overall a bad work environment and wouldn't ask people to apply for internship.
Publicly defaming an individual to settle your personal grouses is not right.

The other person is not here to defend himself and tell his side of the story.
How can you simply assume that this is for setting personal grouses? People have a right to know the reality and try not to join toxic workplaces. In fact it is websites like these that help candidates to make an informed choice on selecting a workplace.

The other person whom you are trying to give a saintly figure have made such nasty comments which LI will never post, so I'm saving the trouble by not posting here. It's just and fair that the OP join a firm that has decent practice than a firm that has never really taken off in Chennai
The above post seems to be from someone who was asked to leave Tatva Chennai.

You should speak to the senior lawyers mentioned in the above post, or with any lawyer who is currently working with Tatva Chennai, to get an accurate picture, before you form a view based on the above malicious post.

Tatva Chennai disputes team is headed by a very senior person.

I am told that they take a lot of steps to provide a professional work culture and that their pay is based on competence and not seniority. However, you should check these yourself.
Absolutely horrible internship experience during my time there. I was orally conveyed towards the end of my 2 month assessment internship that i would be confirmed as an Associate. However i was simply kept as an intern for almost 6 months although the partner said that my performance was satisfactory, infact he even applauded my performance. I left for a litigation chambers than being an intern with no pay at a firm which has skeletal presence in Chennai.
A 157-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.