Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Bwahahahahahahha. Tier-1 won. Capitalism won. We won over the tier-2 hatred.
How did you figure out from UPSC results which university the students came from? Just because some post on LI, that doesn't mean everyone does.
I recently came across several UPSC results and unsurprisingly found that โ€˜onlyโ€™ Tier-1 NLU grads have qualified for this exam with flying colours. First of all big congratulations to NUJS. They have been able to shrug off the corporate tag to a large extent. NOW to the main point. Where are my fellow Tier-2 and Symbi grads who encourage folks not to join tier-1 as there will be not be any โ€˜SIGNIFICANTโ€™ difference? You can see a clear blatant difference not only in employment reports but even in exams like UPSC as well. I saw this growing trend in legally India when someone made a post about how tier-2 and tier-3(really?smhhh) donโ€™t care about the tag and keep on trolling top colleges because of their batch strength(which apparently will dilute excellence) and campus sizes?????

Where are you dear folks? I guess yโ€™all will be able to come up with a well-researched answer. I will honestly urge the mod to discard this post because genuine discussions are what legally India is known for.