Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
What are the latest pay-scales at Trilegal, DSK Legal, and NDA? A breakup between fixed + avg bonus payment will be a huge help!

Cheers
8,64,000 RS annual fixed pay. Which 72,000 per month. Bonus component is up to 3,64,000. Bonus depends on your performance and team, some get 1 lakh and some get more than 3 lakhs. Most get more than 2 lakhs.
Respected HR, what is the policy for call back internships and PPO at DSK Legal? Also will a call back internship entail stipends.
Hahahahaha, this made my day!

Also referring to the above comment, no stipend unless you are a graduate, then maybe a slight possibility.
Mujhe toh stipend bhi nhi diya in dsk internship programme although i have graduated
See this is all lies. DSK Associate testifying here. Fresher salaries range from 5-8 LPA. Depends on the Partner and law school you are from. Bonus also is not that great. Most get only 1l, not 2. This is not a DSK HR truly.
I am a DSK associate too. At the Delhi Okhla office, my fixed pay component as an A0 was 8.7 lakhs (72k monthly) last year, variable pay was 3.3 L and I got 2.75 (2L prorata because joined in July) as actual bonus. Whoever the above person is, either does not work at DSK or has been defrauded because DSK has fixed pay bands for A0's regardless of law school.
We were placed from campus at dsk and all of us were hired at around 40-60k per month. Band system isn't really existent across all offices.
I am from NLS. The only firm I respect is Trilegal because they are tier-1 oriented