Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hi I am eyeing for Jindal. However the scholarship I have rn for this academic year based on my lsat score is 20-25%. Lsat india gives scholarships to people in JGLS even upto 100 percent. But at what percentile? This is why I need urgent clarification because I have heard people receiving 100 percent scholarship to 75 percent to 50 percent and to no scholarship at all even. Can someone clarify at what percentile a good lsat scholarship can be gained? I know it will only cover the academic fees but some transparency will make it clear. I also know the yearly parental income has to be below 30 l.P.A

P.S.- I am sitting for the June attempt to increase my chances of a scholarship
100% is only when your domicile is Haryana. They keep revising slabs and it's given in their admission offer. 75% is usually for the top 10 scorers above 99 percentile
More than 95% in LSAT for a good chunk of scholarship. JGU has started offering negligible scholarships to many instead of substantial scholarships to some. I got 98% in LSAT (2017 Batch) and got 50% percent scholarship, the 2016 Batch got 75% scholarship at the same percentile.

The 2023 Batch may only get 30% scholarship at 98% percentile for the LSAT exam. The whole thing is convoluted. However, do target above 95% for any significant scholarship.

If you are from Haryana, you would probably get 100% scholarship at the same percentile.