Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
since you've mentioned buddy, it's your 3rd year, you got enough time. Also by now you've had your fair share at exploring how the law works in India and fields in it. If that's the case, I'd suggest start making your niche, since if you develop a niche early it makes you less vulnerable to rejection from a boutique law firm or a firm specializing in the field of your preference.

In order to expand your knowledge in that field, take up online courses, write blogs or just express your opinion in the form of an article on any recent development in that field of law.
Good or bad, you made your bed, now peacefully lie in it without worrying about things which you cant change. Focus on the opportunities that pop up in present and plan for them. This will save you a lot of unnecessary overthinking and help you get productive.
I had 0 contacts and I wanted to make it big. I now regret spending so much time over thinking and talking about how others were more privileged. At the end of the wasted time, I had to accept my reality and work with my circumstances and thats when things started work and I gained confidence with every productive thing I did. Things turned out well since I got a T1 PPO last year.