Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I previously interned at a firm during my third year winter break (semester 5). Now, I have applied for an internship opportunity during the upcoming semester break of my third to fourth year (semester 6). Since my first internship went well, I am considering whether I should ask for a pre-placement offer (PPO) as a third-year student transitioning to fourth year (semester 6 internship). Alternatively, should I wait for another internship opportunity during my fourth year break (semester 7 internship) and then ask for a PPO? I am unsure if a firm would accommodate an early fourth-year student and seriously consider offering a PPO. I am concerned that if I ask now and get rejected solely due to the early semester, it might jeopardize my chances of securing a PPO during the next semester break. I would appreciate some advice.
I'd say depends on the firm. Where are you interning? Which college are you from?
It’s possible. You have to be an excellent and exceptional student from NLS/NALSAR/NLUd if you truly want to break into Tier-1 law firms within this short of a time. Maintain your grades and you will be good to go.
A late third year student and an early court year students make up anyway the PPo hierarchy. Good if you come from a tier-1 college. Brownie points if you have an amazing GPA.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.