Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
one of the partners told my friend who was interning there for 6 months that jinta accha kaam krlo, vancay nahi ha yaha.
Final year T2 nlu student planning to join their long term internship after graduation. Any suggestions? Will they hire me?
If ur lucky and are able to wash off the clg tag somehow then yes.
It's now happening with T2/T3 NLU students as well. Many firms are engaged in such tactics.
Its not a tactic. Think of it as similar to shopping for clothes. Just because you tried it on doesn't mean you have to buy it if it doesn't fit well or you don't like it.
Do you wear clothes for 8 months in the trial room and then decide you don't want them anymore?
In this metaphor - doing the 8 month assessment internship is the trying on of the clothes.
A 85-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
So naive of you to assume that you'll randomly end up with a job after 6 months of interning and no conversation with your Partner about job prospects. 😊👍
FYI My friend who was chucked was in constant touch with eh partner for 6 months, but she only kept her in the dark. And another friend was ousted right before her PPO interview as someone with a reference had joined two days ago. tsk tsk tsk.