Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Which tier-1 nlu only focuses on studying? Like that their main religion. I hate places like Nujs where people want to just β€œparty” all day.
NLS is the most academically rigorous. However, in my opinion, NUJS isn't a party place. Every NLU will have a chunk of party kids who will do nothing but party while a major chunk of the crowd would be working their ass off. It's equally tough to top at NLS and NUJS but its easier to pass in NUJS than in NLS. In terms of opps after grad, both are more or less similar but a degree from NLS might be a bit more prestigious, especially if you are looking for opps abroad.
All of them....no one can pass without studing. The only difference between the tier 1 NLUs is the vastness of the topics they cover.

Nujs does what's required whereas NLS goes the extra mile, grinding it's students to death.

Both are equally fine considering kids from both places end up doing decently well and land up similiar corporate placements.
This comment is more accurate one and that line - "grinding it's students to death" is a satisfying one!
NUJS student this side. There will be a lot of distractions in the name of parties or events but you have to choose your priorities and then block out all the rest. Remember: Don't not give in to peer pressure or FOMO. You'll have entire 4th and 5th year to enjoy them.
It’s literally social isolation then and noojies can get real toxic
Rubbish. There are plenty of students who do whatever they choose to at NUJS and do well in the process. This place offers perhaps the biggest degree of student freedom and autonomy.
Same goes for every tier-1 nlu I guess. After ppo at 3rd year , you can just chill and enjoy.
Over 120 kids were debarred/failed this time around at NUJS, most of that number consisted of students who didn't have the adequate attendance.

The university has become increasingly stricter when it comes to these matters. There are party folks everywhere, yes even at NLS. It depends entirely on the student as to what they want to prioritise.
That’s the issue of attendance. At NLS even if you study well , you can fail.
What gives you the impression that nujs is the only tier 1 NLU with kids who party all the day? Every single NLU has such kids, don't know where these kids are getting these stereotypes from.