Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
[Merged: Arjun Ram Meghwal (LLB from Dungar College, Bikaner) is new Law Minister]

MMS = 5 law mins in 10 years

Modi = 4 law mins in 9 years

Why is this post treated by PMs as a football? And why can't Modi appoint a proper lawyer, like Mahesh Jethmalani or Pinky Anand or Vikramjit Banerjee?

https://www.indiablooms.com/news-details/N/89464/cabinet-rejig-modi-removes-kiren-rijiju-as-union-law-minister.html
This ministry is burden on government with no tangible benefits and more of conflicts.
In your dreams. I doubt if he has even heard of NLSIU. If at all he will favour an NLU, it will be one in his home state of Rajasthan, ie NLUJ. In fact, both the vice president and the law minister are now from Rajasthan. If NLUJ appoints a dynamic VC, he/she could lobby for benefits.
Ever heard of nls? Oh please if anything he has heard , itโ€™s about NLS only . That too less
He is uncle of Nujs Alumni Rajveer Agri. Nujs has better chance of getting IOE status
Woah woah. In your dreams. No one will give Nujs anything overriding NLS and nalsar
The Campus Law Centre guy was indeed problematic. Dungar college is fine :)
Aa someone who has interned with his office, I can vouch for the fact that the dude's is nothing more than a puppet. He has absolutely no โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ and is a โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. Bad days ahead
The dude apparently has an enviable record of always being in office, not missing a day when the assembly is in session, not ditching office to attend even family rituals and functions during that period and coming to office on cycle. I think that's a refreshing change for a politician.