Read 65 comments as:
Filter By
This was bound to happen tbh, they gave too many offers (37 on day zero and 7 PPOs)
Bull sh** - their greater finance practice is terribly busy, but they aren’t disclosing the details of completed mandates for some reason…
Wouldn't be surprised if this turns out true....anyways within the first three -sixmonths they will get rid of a couple of "non performing" freshers to create toxic panic attacks in all junior associates
Heard 2 PPO offers to Batch of 2024 have also been cancelled (Not JGLS)
Forget misinformation, how about to reply to my request for internship mail 🀣
Ab Kya Karein - they are busy flirting with each other to give a damn about mails for internships
Really....we shouldn't believe that a profitable Tier 1 law firm that withholds salaries of lawyers at start of Covid did not honour offers to freshers?Action of toxicity speak louder than words of denial
yeah, because of inflation. This is what happens if you hire lot of bad apples. Definitely other firms will follow suit. Folks who have a good balanced CV are safe, the rest whose CV is not that great-be prepared
Incoming AO here, I have an assessment internship lined up with another firm for the month of Aug and Sep, just in case CAM retracts offers
Cam ki policy is pretty good - They have effectively deferred their hiring despite no announcement to such effect. On being asked about the joining date, the HR is keeping mum which has aggravated the anxiety of the joinees.
GLC folks have recieved some communication wrt the joining date, I heard some NLUs have received some communication regarding the same, anyone with the complete info on this please post the names of the colleges asap
Since CAM HR is reading the thread, I just want to say that CAM HR people are the most difficult to deal with. Never have I felt such pain before while deal, absolutely impossible
I have been at CAM for a year now and they never ask for transcript, let alone verify it. This seems suss
Has happened in JGLS.

Honestly, given the general deterioration of JGLS and gross mismanagement along with big ego of admin staff, I am not surprised.

JGLS is not what it used to be before.
Jindal admin cares only till you pay them money. Only department which is responsive is fee and admissions. Rest all useless.

Big marketing scam. VC busy US trips.
Just because you didn't get?

Wait... JGLS. Okay, this information just became so much more credible.
Heard Cyril at a Webinar yesterday. He emphasised on academic excellence. Thus, this blurb mayn't be much off the mark.
R u sure? If this is the case , then CAM will start hiring all nlsiu grads
even if this has happened is this not illegal? Can you take back PPOs and offers after giving them out?
For JGLS students and their quality - taking back PPOs should be the only way
At least 17 offers are retraced - what are you even hinting at? Stop providing fake news!
A 34-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 58-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 74-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 90-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 43-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 114-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Heard that CAM is not honouring the location preferences of the selected candidates?
Everyone who was allotted Noida are being sent to Mumbai...bc 5 guna rent kon Tera b*** bharegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A 23-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 51-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.