Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
P.S. I am not trying to do any business promotion here, because I never see movies in the hall and always watch pirated copies. Will do so in this case as well, if I decide to watch it. So genuinely asking….
It will come out on streaming in a matter of weeks.

I will skim through it in 5 minutes. Doesn't look very good.
Its an eye opener. The stories are real. They are horrific and shake your conscience.
Watched. Did not shake my conscience at all. People made mistakes, everyone does. They paid the price. Pretty much how life works. The entire insinuation against communities and broad conspiracy etc. seemed ill-founded, created from anecdotal matters in an imaginative way. The film making was also shoddy.
Even the gang rape? She was literally abducted

Whenever there's any show who's point is literally showing atrocities against women, men have to swoop the conversation and make it in some other light
I am a woman, you dope. And the gang rape wasn't because of her religion or a targeted conspiracy hatched by people united by a religion or communal grounds. So keep your propaganda to yourself.
Refreshing to see mod not mark the above as contested. Dear mod, does this mean that you agree with the above statement or is it something else?
Is it only me, or are there certain comments which cannot be upvoted? Is the moderator disabling upvotes for comments that do not match his/her worldview?
Is it only me, or are some commenters particularly concerned about shadowy cabals that are conspiring against them for no discernible reason? :)

(the possible actual 'science' reason: the voting allows only one vote per approximate and anonymised IP address - it's possible / likely your mobile data provider, ISP, law school, Tor browser, or firm is allocating a single or similar IP address to multiple computers, or you are unlucky and the anonymisation of your IP address vote collides with someone else who has also voted on this comment. Not sure if there is an easy way around this unfortunately).
No actually this is a genuine issue. I supposed someone must have reported this to you already. But in 9/10 threads, I am unable to vote normally. I always get a message saying I can only vote once. This happens for threads that I have not even opened in the past. Your system is clearly not identifying the IP addresses properly, because this issue exists for my case across multiple networks (office, mobile, home wifi, friend's home). In fact I have tried restarting my router & modem as well (since that reallocates the IP address), and even then the issue persists.

I refuse to believe that I got allotted five IP addresses in succession, each of which was previously used by someone to vote upon a shitpost on LI. Let's be real, LI is not that famous. It used to be fine with the older LI - comments would appear as if you have already voted for them once in a while but not generally. With the newer LI, it's not the same. Nine out of ten times, it assumes I have already voted.
I know you recently moved to this software, but what's wrong with using phpBB or something similar and allow users to post without making an account? You will have a smooth functioning software with (mostly) no glitches, users will have a familiar interface (the new one is odd; the old LI interface was love), and you will also retain anonymity.
The claim of 32k is laughable and clearly it is propaganda by the right..

Lets see how this affects the vote in Kerala (Spoiler alert - Educated Keralites aren't going to bite. The BJP is not going to win).
Good movie and I liked it. There is no use of pretending that ISIS has not used women as sex slaves. Just see what they did to Yezdi women. Someone makes a movie on an Indian girl and Indian pseudo-intellectuals start barking and everything even that exalted ideal of cinematic freedom and artistic liberty goes to the drain which would have otherwise been forced down our throat had the movie been degrading some other organization related to some other religion.
A 72-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 68-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.