Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Hey, I am about to finish my 3rd year at JGLS. I have a 7.2/8 gpa with one tier 1 internship

Nothing much on the CV (a moot and one publication). We have excessive grade inflation hence I think I fall somewhere in top 40% but not 20% or the batch. I can get an internship at any law firm, I'm super interested in corp law. I would like some help on which internship should I do to get a ppo (provided the firm doesnt care much about gpa), I dont think I can make the shortlist in day Z.
BumpHey, I am about to finish my 3rd year at JGLS. I have a 7.2/8 gpa with one tier 1 internship

Nothing much on the CV (a moot and one publication). We have excessive grade inflation hence I think I fall somewhere in top 40% but not 20% or the batch. I can get an internship at any law firm, I'm super interested in corp law. I would like some help on which internship should I do to get a ppo (provided the firm doesnt care much about gpa), I dont think I can make the shortlist in day Z.
Top 40% of your batch would mean almost the batches of several NLUs combined. With the lax grading standards of JGLS (about which firms know), if you couldn't do better, that will be held against you. However, you can start interning with tier 2 firms like Kochhar, ELP, or litigation firms like Karanjawala.