Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Since there are no official stats, and also because Indian firms rarely reveal these numbers.

CAM/Trilegal - 100 + Partners / 800 + Lawyers, Revenue; atleast 1500 crore ?

Let's predict
Typically 70L-1.2Cr per head - depending on the revenue mix of practice areas and prestige (T1/T2/T3) of firm and of the particular practice area vs the market.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_law_firms_by_revenue

not a single indian firm here and NLU guys still debate HSF vs Linklaters like ye dono me se koi bhi le raha hai unhe
Firstly, your argument is fallacious, people are debating HSF Links due to them being largest by revenue.

Secondly, HSF and Links are known to offer vac schemes and TCs consistently every year to Top 3-4 NLUs, so if you are in the Top 5 ranks of NALSAR, NUJS or NLUJ, you should have a guaranteed offer from these firms. (given you perform well in the WG, but I haven't heard a year in which no-one was shortlisted, unlike indian law firms this Day 0)
Don't follow this shitty website Wikipedia anyone can post anything on it it's not credible at all
yes, letโ€™s all โ€œpredictโ€ the revenue of all law firms and shag to their large turnovers, dream about opening my own law firm and have a similar turnover, Cz I donโ€™t have anything else to do โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ