Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
I think he should be admired because of his toughness after his health setbacks. In his youth he nearly died in Calcutta after falling off a building. His abdomen was totally shattered and that injury made him unable to do many things in life. He also had brain surgery in Singapore.
Yes, it was a miracle he survived the Kolkata accident. He was lucky to be in the hands of a top surgeon in the city. He realised after that that life is short , so he worked hard to build the firm and spent on the finer things in life.
His smile, positivity and the happiness he creates is unbeatable. Condolences.
As far as his professional career is concerned, the same criticisms made of other law firm owners can be made of him. But as far as his personal life goes, he was pleasant and friendly with people. I remember he once came to a conference organised by Jindal Law School, where other law firm owners were also present. There was a dinner party for Jindal students and speakers, but in separate areas. He was the only law firm owner who came to the student area and spoke with the students. The other law firm owners did not even bother to look at the students.
I think hes gutsy as hell for the way he fought to save "his" firm in the last few years.