Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Kian joined RBI team & took revenge from everyone by demonitising Rs. 2K notes.

Kian rocked other shocked 😎
Kian ki lugai bhag gai hai, ab wo law field ka Solomon bhai bne ga or sare non-nlu kid ko T1 law firms m launch kre ge
Yes, Our Kian zinda hai, he is in Pakistan working for RAW, trying to topple Pakistan State, and establish Indian supremacy in the region.
He trained hard and auditioned for WWE NXT but got rejected. He now drives an Uber.
Became Babu Bhaiya & Joined the company of Thanos to take revenge from Elon Chacha after he refused to make him CEO of Twitter.
Nope. At least bi. Have known him to bed a junior of mine from law school when he came down here years back.
And is now making agenda driven videos with opening message, β€œNAMASHKAR DOSTO..”
I don’t know where Kian is, but it is unfortunate that he has delegated moderation to a woke and biased person, who is also very slow to publish comments. Kian himself was a very fair and unbiased moderator.
Ah, Kian? Last I heard, he was chasing after a herd of unicorns in search of a pot of gold. I'm sure he's doing just fine.
went to berlin and now chilling with his lovely wife. left this country
He renounced everything in life and became a Buddhist monk. You will find him in Sikkim these days. He goes by the name Kanoon Lama.