Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
Nope. At least bi. Have known him to bed a junior of mine from law school when he came down here years back.
He renounced everything in life and became a Buddhist monk. You will find him in Sikkim these days. He goes by the name Kanoon Lama.
went to berlin and now chilling with his lovely wife. left this country
And is now making agenda driven videos with opening message, β€œNAMASHKAR DOSTO..”
Ah, Kian? Last I heard, he was chasing after a herd of unicorns in search of a pot of gold. I'm sure he's doing just fine.
The sad truth is that Kian is not doing well. After the closure of LI as a news site, he unfortunately got involved in shady businesses like gambling and drug-dealing. He eventually took to a life of hard crime and joined the mafia. He's a ruthless hired gun these days, killing people at will.
Became Babu Bhaiya & Joined the company of Thanos to take revenge from Elon Chacha after he refused to make him CEO of Twitter.
He trained hard and auditioned for WWE NXT but got rejected. He now drives an Uber.
Yes, Our Kian zinda hai, he is in Pakistan working for RAW, trying to topple Pakistan State, and establish Indian supremacy in the region.
Kian is being missed and he did a lot of good journalism with LI. The only negative thing is that he overhyped law firms and salaries, overlooking many other interesting career paths which offer less pay but much more satisfaction. A whole generation of students got swayed by that.
Kian ki lugai bhag gai hai, ab wo law field ka Solomon bhai bne ga or sare non-nlu kid ko T1 law firms m launch kre ge
Kian joined RBI team & took revenge from everyone by demonitising Rs. 2K notes.

Kian rocked other shocked 😎