Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
At least he made the cut within the perfect age range , not insecure like you
How is your aim both an LLM as well as MBA? Can you clarify a little
Too bad I am graduating around 24.5 after a 2 year drop just like the OP. But you can ask me for a job if you want later on , don’t worry :). In the past as well Nalsar/Nujs folks have employed tier-3 trolls
Mah man thinks he is super smart lmao. Lemme tell you even if someone graduates at 27 and work for 3 years at a tier-1 law firms , then also the Harvard MBA makes sense.
No thanks,he can be a 24-25 year old grad earning more than you will from a tier-3
If his age is within 20 and he makes into top 2 from a tier-2 , then why not?
Awww feeling sad? Want to ruin other people's efforts by bringing in numbers and deliberately cracking bad jokes? Try out CAM
17/18 seh 2.5-3 saal add kare toh 23 aata hein? Dealer ka number dena zaara
Bro you should take another drop for NLS Bangalore because its the Best. That way, you'll graduate when 27 and then you can pursue a LLM, post which an MBA from US. You'll be done by 30......
Uncle? If you were from those 2 colleges , especially NALSAR , you would know that plenty of graduates earn their degree around 24-24.5. A 1-2 year drop is so common lmao. OP ka pata nehi , but we definitely know who is the one making 'uncle' jokes here.
Yeah yeah I did , even after symbiosis I went to a Tier 2 NLU , so didn’t exactly spend my total tenure at symbi.
I am pretty much within the age of range of nalsar aka 20 , so the joke is clearly on you πŸ˜‚
Welcome dear Uncle,

2.5 year drop is too short. You should have taken a 3/4 year drop and you could have directly joined NLS at the age 23 uncle when your peers graduate.
Congrats OP. And also both NALSAR and NUJS are not at all popular worldwide lmao
Congratulations- and I hope before symbiosis , u took partial gap years only. Else complete drop years can pose a problem in your gmat application. And as for college choices , choose NUJS.
Congrats :) . Also did u straight come out from symbiosis? Or did you join any other NLU after that?