Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
BS given its shitty toxic work environment.Feedback I g8t from an ex employee.
Please let us know the name of these teams. Also which PQE are they hiring for?
It's demanding in a wrong way. You will start doubting your abilities after a few months working here. You will start thinking yourself to be an idiot. For simple merger forms which can be drafted in 60-70 pages, you will be expected to be verbose and extend to 120 pages to please the client.

One white knight of the team shouted at me - "sattar panne ka form hota hai kya".

You will be expected and programmed to behave in a toxic way with your juniors and lick your senior's boots.

Favoritism, based on how much you can make the practice head feel good (and not on your work quality), is rampant.

▮▮▮. Iykyk.

You will be expected to tolerate indecent behaviour from other senior members on the pretext of team spirit. If you don't, you will be labelled and projected as a difficult to work with person.

Legally India has a fetish for Trilegal competition team. It will censor specific incidents hence not providing.
"I am resigning now, will eat fish for a few months to regain my brain cells which i lost in last one year before I start anything new" - these were the words of an excellent senior member of the team who resigned after one year of joining. S/he is shining in his/her career in the new place.

You will like working here if you are prone to Stockholm syndrome and if 5-10% more money is just what you care for.
It's a ▮▮▮ from which you will never be able to come out because of three months notice period.
Join only if you want high BP, consistent back paint, faint vision, kidney stones, frequent anxiety attacks, borderline diabetes, bad cholesterol levels, etc in a few months of joining.

All of us have developed at least one of these symptoms.
Thinking about my experience over there reminds me of the movie Hunger Games.
A 8-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.