Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Even if they could why would they study in a government college? In the UK you get, better girls, better air, much better parties and international exposure, all during the best years of your life. It’s almost like a 3 year long party, which qualifies you before your Indian counterparts. If you had the money, would you honestly choose even nls, over it?
People do it actually. It’s the same age old debate of IIT vs MIT
I am not gay, Nah, guys mostly are not that good looking baring few in some areas. But girls are fine. I had one Pakistani girlfriend through internet, i wish online hookup was developed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She was 10/10 and had half of tantrums an average Indian girl throws or tbh more so a a girl in legal field.
If the girlfriend is entirely virtual, what is the point? What do you achieve? A dream would feel more convincing, more fulfilling. For all that matters, she may not even exist. How is that a relationship? With no face to face contact?
One unique feature I noted of Pakistani Legal profession (based on my visit to websites of some of top law firms in Pakistan) is that ALMOST EVERY attorney they have, has graduated from some law school based in UK. However, in India, the majority of lawyers (at least at Associate level) are educated from law schools based in India only. This suggests that law as a profession is much more elitist in Pakistan than in India.

Pakistani Corp Law Firms too aren't many and I found it a bit surprising that their top firms practiced in areas like International Humanitarian Law. I am not sure if this is a positive thing. Maybe, this is because Corp is an underdeveloped sector in Pakistan and there isn't much work in it, whereas India has developed cities like Noida, Gurugram, Bangalore amongst several others that are of global-economic importance.
Not just that law is more elitist in Pakistan than India, it could suggest something else too rather: that the law schools within Pakistan may not be as good, so the firms do not hire from there.
A more realistic analysis would be between Pakistan and Bangladesh. We all know that the trajectory of Pakistan is not like India, especially post liberalisation of 1991. However, the initial years of Bangladesh, where the founding President was assassinated in a Coup D'etat, are similar to Pakistan where the army has been toppling the government regularly.
So, a better analysis would be between Pakistan and Bangladesh and not India and Pakistan
A 20-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.