Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
Apart from regular studying , revision and research - what should a 1st/2nd year law student should do to improve their academics.
That’s about it. Studying revision and research. There’s not much else to it.
That's literally it - consistent, persevered studying. That's all there is to it. The path to success is tough, but extremely straightforward. The trouble is not in finding the path but sticking to it. People slack off, people stop being consistent, people get distracted, people take things for granted, people get in the wrong company and wrong habits. Just do the straightforward hard work and over 5 years, it will bear fruit if you keep at it.
(Read at your own discretion. This post is not intended to be offensive or purport generalities. Rather it is based out of true experiences, and can therefore be mired in biases)

Never do this ever. They are the worst daters (Read Keepers). They are intellectually (stress on the word) smart and are surrounded by an equally smart peer (and harsh, toxic, competitive) group. This often gets to their heads and results in selfishness. Most of such people don't care for any other and will leave you when they get board. (Bad pun intended)

Speaking from recent PTSD infusing experiences.
Study. Research. Revise. That’s about it. It’s no great mystery. Prepare for classes everyday- read ahead. Do that through out the semester. Don’t get frustrated when you find something tricky or find something boring. Ask professors for help. If you spend 12 -14 hours a day either studying or in class - you’ll get top grades. You won’t get to watch as much TV or have as much of a social life - but it’ll get easier once you figure out how to study smartly.
By being better at studying, revision and research. If there was an easier way then everyone would have topped.
Bhai find out the top tankers and start sabotaging their studies by introducing distractions into their lives. Only way to ensure a place in the top 10.
Mug Up

All toppers of NLUs are nothing but world class muggers up. Rot learning is the key.
Marks in law school, atleast in my law school is just plain arbitrary. Participate in class, make you name known, your likely to grt marked better and inflate your internals. For externals just do the usual mugging up, time management, and vomiting everything you memorize and it's free Os and an above average CGPA.
Tell me you are from Symbiosis, Pune without telling me you are from Symbiosis, Pune.
trust me, its hard. I have completed my 4th year, have a PPO from a tier 1, I still think I am going to fail in 1or 2 subjects. It's tough.
Which tier 1 is this which doesnt consider marks? Please tell as I have poor academics too
none considers it (except saraf). just do good work during your internships, and ace the interview, they won't even ask your grades.