Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
It’s normal bruh. Majority of NLS grads fall in this range. I am mentioning it cause it’s the same average in my batch as well. And yeah exactly my point.
Yeap absolutely. So if a person join law school around 17 or 18 , depends on the month.
Low-key flex. The only way I can match you is if I get a PPO πŸ˜‚
Fr , the age issues even youngsters have….smhhh, they don’t understand it’s the average age people graduate.
Exactly the date of birth and date of admission matters. That’s why people keep on attempting till 20. If one’s birthday is in September and he is 19 this august (month of joining), he is joining at 19.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
If someone has told you age matters on Litigation the not sure if you are conversing w the right folks
You cannot be that old than your peers anyway lmao - the age gap might be why max to max 1-2 years ?
Gmat requires candidates of good background. If this kid is planning on doing it from T-1 NLU , I can understand why .
Lmao , a tier 1 nlu at any day and age is better . He doesn’t have to worry at all
I heard that the M7 business schools are really critical about your UG college ?
What do u think the ideal age for MBA should be ? I fall within the average age only right?
No one cares about your age unless it's your birthday or if you're going for an MBA. Chill out.
Doesn’t matter. At all. What you do while you’re in college and after you start working at a firm, is all that will matter.