Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
Bleak. Also this is not a troll comment , but the kind of comments your batchโ€™s juniors give as if itโ€™s the next Harvard or something. Try going there and retake clat .
Not next harvard but if you are looking for foreign llm after pursuing undergrad in nagpur,dw nagpur has culture of that too.
No wonder you deliberately misinterpreted my comment but the chances of that as well are even more bleak. Donโ€™t generate misinformation on the pretext of false hopes. There might have been one or two instances (or even one) but thatโ€™s not a regularity and everyone knows it
Max- max , 8-9 lakhs (that too with outside connection) . Try doing internship and at academics . The average may lie between 4.5-5 lakhs . It may increase but will take time
Lol these are not good and seems inflated even at this rate. Try to take criticism and move on
JNU has got excellent faculty, stellar alumni and several other advantages. Trust โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ to think that a huge campus size can be equated with quality education.
Best infra? What do you have, a personal library containing all the databases in the world with an AI that does your research for you? Such smokescreen!
Yes my brother, we have that too! Check the links in my other reply !
My god, your responses all show why that place should be avoided, if that's how your thinking process works.
NLU Nagpur also has LGBT hostels.

Also the design of the campus was chosen as the winner of a national level campus designing competition which involved the best names in the infrastructure industry.
I always felt MNLU nagpur is that guy whom no one hates, i was wrong we got haters.
A 58-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 36-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Glorifying coz it deserves praise. It's the benchmark of infrastructure unlike other universities which gave hostels infested with bed bugs and classrooms in dire need of renovation. It's the best university in terms of infrastructure.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.