Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
A team of three students from the 2025 batch of NUJS has recently won the Stetson International Moot as well as the best speaker in the finals award. It is a good thing for the country, with more than one version of this environmental law moot having been won by Indian law schools in the past.

p.s. Please keep the negativity and trolling away from this post and just be happy for these kids for a change. This post is not meant to brag about the university or compare it with any other university at all. So, the moderator should pay attention and not allow any comments relating to those issues. Plenty of other threads are already full of such vitriol.
Congratulations! I'm not trolling but that have a genuine question: how come NUJS, NALSAR, NLUD, GNLU etc have done well in Vienna, Stetson, Lachs, Oxford IP etc, but not won Jessup? Why has only NLSIU won Jessup and that too twice? Are the Jessup judges biased?
This is very impressive no doubt, but it is entirely a student achievement. Questions regarding the competence/honesty of the admin, governing body and state government remains.
Okay not being negative but there are students achieving wayy more than this in top 5. Do they waste their time and make post about everything? But well congratulations :)
All international moots won by any Indian law school get posted about in LI. Regardless of which law school wins it. You can check the archive.
Kudos to the winners! I am actually friends with one of the team members and I know how hard they had worked for this. Outside of LI, in the real world, there is actually no animosity between these places or people from there. The legal fraternity is small enough for us to learn to co-exist together and appreciate each other's good work and fortune. Keep it going!
The SJA has worked and supported the mooters at NUJS a lot and it shows. This year the SJA will for the benefit of mooters allow them special exemptions where they do not have to write exams if they win moots they automatically get Highest grade in all subjects.
Wait for real? Others please confirm whether this is possible in their colleges too?
Ha ha! SJA taking credit as usual for things it has little to do with. What about issues like hostel infra, faculty and university finances?
Bro come on bruhhh. SJA supporting mooters doesn't have anything to do with infra out of all things bruhhh. Big chilling. Kiddos SJA great work real cool initiative
What about you doing something about those instead of only trolling for life?
See the new SJA is far more competent and by the end of their term i am pretty sure they will resolve most of the issues. The way new President has handled the entire repeats scene stands testimony that we have a bright future ahead.
NUJS has dominated. TOP 5 NLUS ARE THE BEST. THEY ARE AT THE TOP FOR A REASON. JGLS OR SLS CAN NEVER EVER TAKE OVER.
A 6-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.