Read 3 comments as:
Filter By
@Moderator: This is a genuine request as someone who has been with LI from its very inception. I don't really need to visit this place to obtain industry information anymore, but I do enjoy visiting and helping other people when they seek real advice. That's always been a strong point about LI.

However, in this new avatar, there are so many trollish posts here that people who visit for genuinely helping and getting help tend to get lost in all the deluge. The law school flexing and trolling are almost always done by junior students who don't know better, the political baiting posts achieve no objective other than vicious trolling from all parts of the spectrum and there are some plain daft posts that I don't know how gets allowed to begin with. Anyhow, I am not asking you to censor any of those, because freedom of speech etc. However, is it possible to segregate the posts that are actually seeking help or post industry relevant information or crowdsource data? If yes, then those of us who actually visit to help and learn can just go to that part without having to wade through all the other stuff. If not, then I guess after a point, those who have had enough will just stop visiting and leave this forum entirely to trolls. Please look into this request, talk to Kian if you can.
Yes please. I mostly use this to learn about job shifts and comp levels across the industry and rather than those posts getting traction all I hear is NUJS this, batch 2028 that and BJP Congress.