Read 4 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
I'm in my 3rd year (6th semester) of law school. I can get a job which will pay around 80k per month in a boutique law firm (through family contacts). The thing being that Ill live at home in delhi which will save up alot of money. While I'm still doing tier 1 internships and aiming for a ppo, would you prefer working in a boutique firm that will give a better a work life balance over a t1? Please don't troll and be honest about it
+1 -2
...
🔗 Permalink: #255392📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Boutique firms don't necessarily give you a better work-life balance. I'd still choose a boutique law firm. The team is smaller than a Tier-1 while still working on big deals/transactions so there's an opportunity for you to be more involved and get more hands on learning. As there are fewer people in a team, they're also more understanding.
+2 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #255614📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #255771📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
Bump
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #382644📋 Copy permalink to clipboard