Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
bumpity bump, and what'd be the possibility of securing an internship for June?
Should I then even bother trying at T2 for June (perhaps there's a teeny chance?) or focus straight on the winter break?
If you have contacts, or top 3% of your Top NLU Class, any firm will arrange for an online internship.

They don't have to pay you, nor take on a physical burden. Also due to poor communications your chances of conversion is bleak as well, so the firm gets unpaid work with no incentives.
What to do if no contacts but top 5 NLU :(

No luck with any internships so far for the upcoming break, online or offline.
2024 batches will be assessed for PPOs, so you may have to do Offline more often than not
And it won't serve you at all, because recruitments won't be made on the basis of online internships.
I understand the concern mentioned here, but I still request that you can name some firms who are still giving online internships as I will not be able to accommodate myself this time in big cities.
They (or any firm really at this point) entertain applications through website?
Trilegal has hybrid internships. Associates themselves don’t come to office on most days.
Nishith dessai has online internships but you have to go to their office to get work laptop and then return it. If you are late in applying write cold emails to partners. Works wonders for short span.
False Information!! I am interning there since last month and they have no online internship going on there.
Is Gaggar & partners offering virtual internships for the rest of 2023?