Read 39 comments as:
Filter By
Take my advice: stick to Jindal. You will get faculty and infra that os better than any other NLU. And if your grades are good you can easily get a Big 7 job or an LLM at a good university abroad.
This is quite true - Jindal offers more opportunities at scholarships, awards, LORs from famous profs, and overall a better experience

LLM and TC acceptances also show a rising Jindal trend - I argue that will compound exponentially in the next 5 years
Why did you leave SLS Pune for a tier-3 NLU? Isn't SLS better?
If you are rich and the cost of Jindal doesn't bother you, then I would recommend staying there.
Not rich enough to pay JGLS ka whole fees. Till now I have received a 20-25% scholarship , will be trying hard for the June attempt as well to increase my chances of earning a bigger sum.
3 , the first time I just gave it blindly. And I never took a complete drop. But thanks for ur advice , seems practical enough - will think about it.
Beautifully explained ! I wonder why the moderator isn’t marking this featured
Dope explanation ! Moderator should mark this 'featured' lmao
exactly , by the time he will join next year , he will still be 20
OP is 19 rn , if he drops a year and joins NLSIU he will be 25 . What’s your point ? The average age transgresses 20 anyway
Thank you for your advice ! Helps a lot. However I would like to point out that as per my age , if I give clat 2024 , I will graduate at 25 not 26.
Doesn’t half of the batch graduate at 24 anyway ? Especially at top 3? Then what’s the problem ?
OP meant 3 times (probably) - cause he/she was in sls Pune at first.

Taking clat again depends on u - u have already achieved Tier-1 , but giving it again for nlsiu wont harm you
Partial drop with gnlu, don’t go to Jindal. There’s a hell lot of difference between the crowd at gnlu and the crowd at jgls, which ultimately makes the difference
A 1-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.