Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I had a surgery which required a bed rest of a month and a half. I am completely fine now.
What bs? I have seen double droppers going for TC. But yea if you perform badly within university then you are dead meat
Maybe you won’t be eligible for Rhodes scholarship but apart from that everything is fine
serious medical stuff? like cancer or whatever? No. firms wont blame you for that.
that still means you missed 25% of your classes- what were you doing with your time? would you do that at your workplace? take an off twice a week? of course not!
Do drop years like aspirants preparing for clat before joining any esteemed NLU hamper the chances of a TC ? Or this pertains to drop years only after college starts (like failing in the exam per se)
I know a person who was debarred from writing exams in 2 subjects because of 73.2% and 74% attendance respectively at NLS and is repeating a year! I do not think that qualifies as "so little"
Its a slap on the back of your head to take your education seriously. If you actually do that, this is the best thing which happened to you.