Read 55 comments as:
Filter By
A 21-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 140-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
Totally agree with the 2nd para. MP is a good person. Its the PA who is problematic.
Direct Partner nahi bana sakte to har saal 1 - 1 kar ke promotion mil raha hai.

Its a typical lala firm. MP knows things, she is understanding, and she deserves no hate whatsoever. The PA however, he needs accosting.
Who was the "only good person in the team?"

Can you point them out in a way? I have also been associated with the firm in the past, and I am very curious.
Yeah that the PA does not, but still die on hills. Sign of a true non professional.
Lets discuss what is the benchmark of legal market for assessing an individual standing in market
A 11-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.
A 50-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Hilarious to see that this has simply been downvoted instead of a response being given.
Seems like you wanted to make a new thread instead of replying here bud
A 10-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Salary for A0/Fresher in a big tech firm like Cognizant/Tata etc

I know they donโ€™t hire freshers but I have a โ€œwayโ€
Oh ,And not everyone is so privileged or from a superior law school to have choices right after graduation.Apko chezin bani banai milti iska Mtlb ye nhi ke sabka yehi haal h .
All want experience or don't hire without college recruitment cells unfortunately.
So your point seems to be that the pay is "as per market standards" - the most common phrasing in the job listings/WhatsApp forwards - which is more often than not an innuendo for underpaying.
How does my "standing in the market" have any impact on where this firm stands?

You think ad hominem is the way to go?
Sir then why dont you try your hand in a larger law firm ? provided if they take you... Maybe also you can share your linkedin profile here to get an idea of your standing in the market.
You should check what other known firms are paying to their associates, you'll find the pay very apt as per the firm .
Obvious PR is obvious.

And, you do realise you're saying "put in 2 years and you'll get XYZ" for a firm that has been around for a total of... not even 4 years.
This should not be contested. This information is available on their website itself. The website states that there is a registered address, and a separate 'operating address'
Inputs apart from above comments:

Culture = BAD. Youโ€™ll end up getting verbally abused.

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ

โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Correct. While their 'registered' office is at Barakhamba Road, their "Operating Office" is in a porta-cabin like structure of a farmhouse at the outskirts of Delhi.
Typical one family firm. With โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ an office in the middle of nowhere.
Hi , Can Anyone tell me about Sarvaank Associates,New Delhi .I heard they are paying well for a boutique law firm in Delhi-NCR.also if anyone could shed some light on the work culture, seniors etc.