Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
A 16-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 19-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A very sad tragedy has happened. I request students not to use it to spread their personal agenda against the admin. As has been pointed out, students at GNLU are also at fault for their toxicity and are a lot more to blame than the admin.
Yes, the name of the deceased is Sushant Sapra. He was a bright student from Batch of 2023. Don't know why newspapers haven't covered the incident. It's a huge loss to GNLU
A 26-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
The way the professor's reacted to it created more trouble as they were insensitive or ignorant to the whole incidence
Just asking is it the same batch where an infamous group called the Gf-17 stays, have heard a lot about this group as being very egoistic, toxic and groupism-lovers.
At NUJS, there's no such tradition if you are not into it. I've spent 5 years there myself and never had any such experience.
A 12-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
Can anyone please elaborate on the incident in question? Shocking and equally surprised that I can't find in any news item? Can we please get word of administration and get it covered in news?
Absolutely true, It's people around you who make things absolutely terrible.
Is the '24 batch the one that posted the infamous letter seeking "respect" from juniors and demeaning that they be addressed as "Sir"?
Thanks for sharing and our condolences to all fellow students, friends and family. Out of abundance of caution, we mark such posts as contested until there is further evidence corroborating it.
Truly tragic, we've all been in shock. He didn't die on campus though, seems to have taken his life while away and with a friend is what we've heard. Hope this is a wakeup lesson for others to prioritise their mental health over everything else