Read 57 comments as:
Filter By
With my friend in the Bengaluru office and myself working in the Delhi office, I can vouch for the veracity of all the above averments. Bengaluru office is prolly the worst in DSK's all locations.
Bro.... you have been misled and dragged into this by your friend in Bangalore office. I have worked in Bangalore office and it is a lovely place to work. I would suggest that you request your reporting partner at Delhi and shift to Bangalore office for a few days. You would love the environment and the lawyers working at Bangalore office.
Are you sure you worked interned in DSK Legal? Have not had this experience
▮▮▮ toxicity is real!!! Is noone going to talk about the ▮▮▮ SA!!!
Ofc, I can give testimony to the fact that working in that ▮▮▮ is a nightmare. Leaving is just their Associates standing up for their self-worth. Ofc no one wants to be told that 'they're replaceable and can be thrown out' every morning.
My friend, if someone does not have basic common sense and does a third rate job, they have to be put to notice. At DSK Bangalore, people share a camaraderie not found in other offices. What you mentioned is utter nonsense and total bull shit
toxicity- one word answer. Y'all are entitled to dislike Desai/management for making this decision lol.
How were there so many internal problems but no one talked about it until now?
you kidding me, right? After reading all written here, you even considering this?
I am at the Delhi office and everything is great, but the Bangalore office is in all kinds of BS all the time.
I was warned by my senior about the toxicity in that office. I gotta say in one month of internship I understood why this attrition. So much yelling- at one point of time I started believing people here are ▮▮▮.
Beta kaam pe dhyan doh. Don't waste your time. If you are hardworking and sincere, DSK Bangalore is the perfect place to be to grow. In my time here I have had the chance to work with amazing clients and got superb exposure.
I disagree, my experience interning at DSK Bangalore was great, was exposed to a lot of areas that I was unaware of before and the Associates guided me throughout. I had a lot of work allocated and got to learn a lot as a result of the same, Great place to intern at!
I recently completed my internship at DSK Legal, Bengaluru. The internship gave me an insight into the real-life challenges that are faced in the legal aspects. The internship exposed me to the corporate and real-estate avenues of law. The atmosphere of the office is always welcoming and filled with optimism. I was always made to feel like a part of the team and not just an amateur intern. Its a great place to learn, intern and grow in terms of skills!! My time at DSK is something I miss the most, now that I am back in college.
The attrition rate is due to unfortunate circumstances, not due to bad culture. The Partners at DSK Bangalore are great.
The work culture at DSK is great. There is flexibility and partners understand the requirements of their team members. If you are hardworking & focused, DSK blore is a good place to work. Others will definitely find it difficult especially during the initial days like in any other firm. In my experience at DSK blore with all the partners, I found all of the partners & other lawyers to be cordial and supportive in all aspects.
It varies. I was paid 8.6 L and 2.8L bonus as an A0.

I am paid 11.5L and upto 4.5L bonus (depends on billing how much will I receive, I expect at least 3 L and probably 4L if the billing rate continues as is) as an A1.
ROFL true. In background of dsk's og culture, they have brought in politics ▮▮▮ n ▮▮▮. I can agree with that. They feel like Accenture amongst the big 4 rofl.
A 18-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Am sure you got backstabbed so many times that it your Ghost writing this comment
A 16-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Am not sure if you are working in DSK Bangalore. This is an amazing place to work.
A 22-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.