Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I (Male) too am looking for flatmates looking to move into a 2/3bhk or if a room is empty in preoccupied 2/3bhk in the same areas.

If any leads, please hit me up at oxylic.acid@proton.me
do not join SAM. everyone is leaving.. soon place will look like I am Legend and I already look like Will Smith
A 1-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
There is a channel on teams specifically for finding flatmates. The channels will all open up on opening Citrix, can find it from there
There is a SAM forum where you can look for flatmates as well
โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, u r searching flatmates in an anonymous open source platform, its not safe bud.

Use Facebook grps, really helped me.
Hi all, as mentioned Iโ€™m an incoming A0 at SAM, looking for flatmates looking to move into a 2/3bhk in GK, East of Kailash, Lajpat Nagar and adjoining areas (Under 10km from office)