Read 132 comments as:
Filter By
Who are the most decent partners that you know of? Those who are patient and respectful of your time and learning curve?
Hahahahahaha stop joking and risking kids life, are you even aware most of his team left.
Every T1's capital markets team is a joke, don't try to misguide kids with dreams ffs. Avoid capital markets at all costs kids!!!
How is Kranti Mohan and Janhavi Seksariya at CAM? (I know they have very low attrition rate but still wanna know how is the team).
I was part of the team for couple of months. After that I had to quit law firms as a whole. So you get the gist.
They are the best. Very hard to please, but they take care of their people.
He legit is the most reasonable person to work with. Is always accommodative and respectful. Also, offers a lot of flexibility to do things your way. Really not sure of the downvotes here!!
well i know of the worst ones. you def dont wanna end up in either of the corp teams of โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ bangalore. both the partners will finish ending up your passion to work in law or corp.
Sarvada is good. Both abir and sampath are gems. If you have interest in antitrust, go for sarvada.
I hear samvad is good in Bangalore and Delhi. I have second thoughts about Bombay. But yeah, you can go with blr or del. All the partners are okay to work with.
Every once in a while these posts come up. At this point it just seems like self-aggrandizement by these lawyers.
Bhai bonus time hai. Kyun Baja rahey ho apna horn aur doosron ka baaja.
Manoj Menon, dua Bangalore, banking n finance. His patience and care could make me fall in love with him and I'm a guy. :)
Manish Mishra JSA

Kannan Rahul Trilegal

Karan Mitroo Luthra

Bjaendru Bhaskar Trilegal

Dina Wadia JSA
Honestly, all Litigation Partners at Luthra and Luthra - Astha, Divij, Amrita, Abhimanyu, Krish, Nakul and the rest. Truly lovely people, extremely approachable and treat you so nicely. loved them.
Dinesh Pardasani, DSK Delhi.
Lovely man, sharp wits, amazing work in construction arb, doesn't push his "partner-ness" but aware of it.
Can second this! Have been at DSK for a couple of years and he seems like the most approachable and nice partners around. Very reasonable person too.
Nirav Karia - IDT Advisory, LKS Mumbai
Ravi Jain - Projects, HSA Mumbai
Ambarish Sathianthan, International Trade Law, Economic Laws Practice
Puneet Passi, Priyadarshini Rao and Ravi Dubey - Capital Markets, IndusLaw
INDUS ka capmarks team is overrated and overhyped for no reason to be very honest. CAM>>>
Arun at induslaw

No one ever leaves his team. Great mentor.. even to lawyers of other teams
Agree.. heโ€™s approachable and no airs.. unlike many stuck up partners
Abir Lal Dey and Satyadarshi Kunal at Saraf Mumbai - best people, best mentors
Yes no doubt, they mentor juniors well and very understanding. Though there associates are always busy, but they try to create work life balance. Healthy environment unlike other places.
Sairam Subramanian (Disputes, Saraf Mumbai)

Rohit Raghavan (B&F, Saraf Noida)
Me, 10 Years down the line.

I will be best human being to exist in a law firm set up and best Partner of a law firm ever.

I will be Dhoni of Law Firms.

Till then...
Ganesh Rao, Aditya Jha, Yash Bansal from Trilegal funds some of the bEsT to work with in this world.

GoD bLeSs Us EvErYoNe.
Trilegal partners (pretentitious) ,too may being Ex CAM (carnivores) are the worst lot to work for
None is good or bad. It is what you make of it. Learn and move on. This metric of [XY] of [ABC] team at [PQR] firm cannot be a factor in deciding your professional career / future. We have got into this habit of giving one person so much of importance. Do not think such a thing exists outside law firms in other professional services or consulting work. Mind your work, learn, take the pay and enjoy the life outside work.
Hardeep Sachdeva at AZB. I worked with partners at 3 other law firms before I joined him and he is the best. Very caring, knowledgeable and patient. He is a good teacher and mentor. He is probably the best lawyer in the firm after Zia. He gives out increments and bonuses even before you ask!
Are there PPOs available from his team for a penultimate year student?
Heard Talwar & Thakore is also now trying to formalise the existing best friends. Lol many others are also shopping around now.
Kriti Bhatia, CAM Bangalore. One of the best in an otherwise toxic space
A 68-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 14-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
A 3-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 1-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 6 months ago was not published.