Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Hello, everyone. I need some assistance on behalf of my friend, my friend is person of India origin living in spain. Can anyone tell me if someone who aspires to become lawyer, studying in which uni at which country is more preferable?? I couldn't help my friend as i wasn't much aware of how does law works generally in spain and opportunities career wise post graduation in spain or any country. My friend has received one offer letter from Switzerland but they don't wanna leave the parents. So, could you please help out few pointers to keep in mind given they ultimately wants to live in India. Is studying law from spain and then relocating to India would be big mistake??
My advice: do it. Fuck LI readers who don't know shit. Go to LinkedIn and look at bios of peopel who did EU LLMs: very interesting career paths.
I downvoted by mistake, trying to click on reply. I am OP, my friend has just completed equivalent of 12th in spain, so need guidance on graduation in law and not LLM.

Thanks for you inputs
I have seen someone doing sports law in Real Madrid University - on surface that career path seemed superb in fact
no one here knows anything. best to ask people situated in those countries. If he has the right to stay and work there, and speaks the language, I guess it should be fine.