Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
From ET:
--------

-

An Argument Between Gen Z and Millenials
----------------------------------------

Recently, a Reddit user posted whether they should feel comfortable as an adult using the thumbs-up emoji or not. This sparked a debate between Gen Z and Millennials.

A 24-year-old said the thumbs-up emoji could be passive-aggressive. However, millennials said it means acknowledging a demand. Another user further asked why it should be unsettling and said they always use it in their work conversations.

Another woman said in their official team WhatsApp chat that most of the group members preferred to reply with a thumbs-up emoji. This seemed a bit hostile to them.
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/us/gen-z-advises-millennials-to-avoid-these-emojis-while-at-work-check-out-here/articleshow/94844490.cms

In my case, I am from Gen Y and used to use the thumbs up emoji a lot with younger female associates and interns, but after learning that it is offensive to Gen Z I simply say "Thanks" and "Yes". That seems a bit formal than an emoji, but it's better to err on the side for caution!
I toh use this emoji with everyone 😍😍😘😘

Specially girl