Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
Wow surprising how a "greatest mind" still had this reductive understanding of affairs and deluded from reality.
Thereby strengthening the academic rigour in the process, I'm sure. In addition to illegally withholding people's PhD degrees for years.
Everybody else thinks so - itna kyu jaalte ho? Go dump insecurity somewhere else
That's because Sudhir believes in students repeating a couple of years and adding character.
BA LLB batch itself has 3 times the students now. Placements are going to be badly enough affected because of that as it is.
Not really, I know people who had ranks in single digits and have failed. I am a current student at NLS
Top 50 CLAT rankers are just as stupid as middle 50. Don't delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
Lol, such delusions of grandeur. There is no qualitative difference between NLSIU students and those from other NLUs. Only the former think that they are exclusive, nobody else thinks so.
Hahaha- nls folks do alright. You shouldnโ€™t make career moves on likelihood of getting laid. Thatโ€™s stupid.
How do the people with smartest minds end up failing to clear a paper?