Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I didn't do well in CLAT-23, so not getting into NLUs; I can't afford to waste a year by dropping out, can't afford JGLS or Symbi hence considering the School of Law, Christ University.

I require honest feedback from LI users - how good is Christ; what are the job prospects, and will students at Christ Law get internships at T1/T2 law firms?
If you are an average kid, you will get into T2/T3. For T1 you will have to be among the toppers and make good connections.
used to be worst in terms of management, it's getting way better now tho. We have revised timings for law school alone and more oppurtunities such as placements. T1 firms have started to come on to campus
Their professors come up with half baked articles on pending cases and don't even bother to do a proper fact check.
Might wanna opt for Nirma instead, it's much better in several regards
Go for christ. This college has shown improvement with time and things have changed. T1/T2 firms like Kco, CAM, SAM have started coming to campus. I have also heard that SAM collaborates with collage and the name of the gold medal is now named after someone from SAM.
A decent private college from a placements point of view, however, life would be hell. It is like living in a Christian missionary school in the 20th century.