Read 22 comments as:
Filter By
It’s downright offensive. Just stop it. No other linguistic community does this. If you want to post in Hindi or any regional language, go to some other site, not here.

Moderator, please put an end to it.
Yes, we can block comments purely in Hindi or other non-English languages more regularly if readers like (or at least run them through a bad Google translate job :)
Hindi is one of India's foremost national languages. I live in NY and have been working here for over a decade. I occasionally visit LI for the ΰ€¦ΰ₯‡ΰ€Έΰ₯€ ΰ€œΰ₯‚ΰ€Έ and am totally okay with linguistically diverse material - even if its just comments for now (we all know that LI will be back soon, with foreign law firms reentering India after a decade?). Kian you have my vote for a crude google translate like tool. If Jeff Bezos can want it on Amazon, why shouldn't you?
"foremost national languages"? Too long a stay in NY, too little knowledge of the Constitution it seems.
He said foremost "national languages" and not only national language i know you would cite art 343 etc
I can understand if an auto rickshaw driver in Patna speaks to me in Hindi, but why should an educated law student/law firm associate post in Hindi on LI? Also, I'm in favour of short, witty Hindi responses understandable to all. For example, in response to liberalisation if someone says "Abki Baar Clifford Chance Sarkar", or "Ache Din to Bure Din for Shroffs". What I am against is longer responses and sentences in Hindi. This has happened on many threads.

R, what do you think? Can LI implement this rule? I this it's rude and disrespectful to non-Hindi speakers to post full sentences in Hindi.
Tumko nestanabood kar dena chaiye, You should be annihilated.

Your presence is downright offensive to mankind
hindi is the "friendly" language for many users on this site, because they happen to use it, other "communities" are welcome to do so if they wish.

I don't know why you guys have to spot problems in a natural conditionality like those law and language professors in my class
Yes! I constantly feel excluded because Hindi speakers assume everyone else will automatically understand them. There are some important threads here, and I can't get the full gist of them, because of so much Hindi! Mod, please delete all regional language comments (whether in Hindi, Malayalam, or anything else).
A 7-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.