Read 35 comments as:
Filter By
Another insecure uk grad justifying the mediocrity of uk students in front of meritorious Indians who crack clat. Stop this nonsense
Bumped. I was searching for this topic coz someone posted a question about it.
I agree, but NLSIU is at par with Penn and Georgetown, so all three can be shifted to #3.
Someone needs to check the statistics from the last 5 years to realise NLS has had less Training Contracts than GNLU, NLUJ, and NALSAR
You lost me saying tech companies prefer IIT over MIT. Really? I guess you were joking.
It is more prestigious to study in NLSIU than any other UK university, except Oxbridge. Tell people you want to LSE or KCL or UCL or SOAS, they will say "meh". Tell them you went to NLSIU and they will say "WOOW".
Pehle clat likho and if u have then honestly admit which one is better , lol Russell group is not even accommodative of the indicators NLUs have
The student quality is more or less the same across the first 6-7 NLUs for sure.
Not only nlsiu winning jessup twice but look at the student quality - I can’t believe this thread is even made lol
This comment is so disingenuous that it's not even funny. @Mod: Kindly atleast have the sense to mark it as trollish.
Bruh don’t be so rude. Clat is much more difficult to crack than getting an inflated score on ur Lnats- it’s okay if you didn’t get nlsiu but don’t spoil the merit
Thanks for sharing. So this means if one has an offer from NLSIU and also an offer from Bristol/Durham/Nottingham/Warwick then one should opt for the latter, if finances are not an issue? I don't think many people in India would do that!