Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
Does SAM only take interns through placement cells or have they stopped taking completely? They don't have a link for the same on their website either.

I've spoken to seniors and I hear SAM hasn't been approaching RCCs regularly? What's going on, how does one intern wahan pe?
Kahan se mile contacts? I've got good grades too, is contact a pre requisite for SAM?
Everyone literally ignores after I drop the hint. They aren't even willing to discuss about their practice area which I am genuinely interested about. And that is true for All tier 1 and 2 firms. Yr ek opportunity to dedo ill do my best.
Arre don't drop hints. Just be brutally direct and ask for an internship. Don't "discuss" their practice area, no one has time to discuss. Do some research on who works in which field, or just say that you want to intern in _____ practice and ask if they can help.
Tried a lot, seen zoned a lot. Lost hope.

I called the HR and they said apply next 2 weeks mein. Then I mailed MG who said ki the months I am referring to are filled up.

Why are these people scheming against personal applications so much? Just CV ko dekh toh loh, maybe baakiyon se ache ho?
You need to hustle. I don’t come from a NLU or have ANY contacts- got an internship at SAM and converted into a PPO hustling.

Got in touch with an SA on LinkedIn, sent her my CV, she was happy to forward it to the HR and that’s how I got my first internship. Through networking and hustling.