Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
What all do you do as skin care? And hair care?

Which are the products you use? Do you recommend the same?

I use cold pressed coconut oil, shampoo with conditioner (Tresemme)

That's all..
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Good hair and skin care makes big difference. Nutritious food makes all the difference.
Switch to korean products.You can order online from beautybarn or maccaron.
What do you do?

I use cinthol soap for my face, body and hair. And sesame oil. That's all. But I want to improve my routine. How do I change. I have normal skin, no pimple etc.
Moisturize. Marula oil is odour free, light and hydrating. You can use coconut oil at night.

Use an exfoliating face wash or scrub regularly. Sunscreen to protect from aging. It'll bite you later if you skip it. Shampoo and conditioner should depend on hair type. Avoid sulphates and other chemicals that will do long term damage. Hair also needs hydration so make sure that's happening. Bas. Rest is about exercise and diet. You don't have to discuss it with the world. Lots of guys will laugh at you. Let them damage their faces.
Since I'm a lawyer, i use a lawyer specific skin care routine.

For the AM - I use a face wash made of Municipal laws. Then i apply the constitution serum on my face so that it retains a facade of integrity. I top it off with a Companies Act sunscreen.

For the PM - i use a deep cleaning facewash made of arbitrary laws. Then I apply the UAPA serum and moisturize with Ordinances and delegated legistlation.

Every Sunday i do a deep chemical peel with amendments.

Ciao. <3