Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
If this is true, at least the Associate was given time to improve her performance and given a year's time. There are many cases where work is not even given and associates are asked to leave, without even being given a fair chance.
rich to assume an A0 with 4 months work ex is not replaceable. take some seats yeah? Everyone is replaceable- thats how corporate work environments continue despite turnover- thats why they hire more and more every year.
Hope your senior(s) reads this post and generally changes his/her attitude.. Also, post like these make me wonder how to connect with relevant folks and see if I can help them find a better job in my firm or elsewhere!
How can I reach out to you for a better job, with you or elsewhere
Friend, it's not called "laid off" if you are let go because of performance issues. That's plain and simple fired.

Sorry to be brutal.
I am in a similar situation. They are not happy with my work product and say that I lack the attitude to work.

Could you tell me what ultimately happened?
You need to move now. Once you get the signal move to greener pastures or risks being put to
In my experience these sort of warnings are rarely given in firms (unless your team sucks ass), so better also see if you're doing something wrong.
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.