Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Hi. I applied for an internship at NDA and got an interview for the same. If any of yall have interviewed for NDA, could you please let me know what I can expect/what sort of questions they ask?

Also, if someone could fill me in on what the general internship experience is like at NDA that would be great!

Thank you!
oh talk about intersection of law, tax and strategy... your love for research.. etc.. baaki ho jayega
The obligatory NDA internship thread that keeps proping every 2 months.
Hey! So I appeared for the NDA internship interview and cleared the same. To start with, brush up everything that you’ve mentioned in your CV including internship work, publications, etc.

Secondly, it depends on the team you’ve applied for. I had applied for the Corporate team so I was asked basics of corporate laws that included questions from Company law, Contract law, and some questions from Arbitration as well.

Lastly, be confident! They don’t expect you to know everything. Infact in my interview, the interviewer said its fine if I don’t know the answer to any question. If that’s case, let them know you’re not fully sure of the answer and will research on it after the interview.

Follow these steps and you’ll be good.
Hey! Thank you for the great advice. I had applied for their TMT team and I think the interview was decent.

How long did it take for the firm to revert back to you?
Hi can you please guide me through the questions of the interview? and other insights please. If possible, can we connect through a spare email? I did not even expect to be selected but i did and now everybody is saying its the toughest interview! i am really worried.
Thank you NDA for posting this thread regularly. Because of you I do not need a calendar.

These threads are such a perfect carbon copies, so are the answers. There is always exactly two bumps.

If you are trying to show that your internship is a hot commodity, then don't publish the names of your interns when there is not a single intern from a tier-1 or 2 law college in that list.
I'm from a tier 1 law school, interning with them currently. The approach to work, mentorship, leadership, quality of work is unparalleled. Work here and then comment please.
NDA is barely doing any work and is a deadweight firm that will close down fast.