Read 4 comments as:
thread
newest first
Filter By
Featured
x
Hi, can you please shed some light on the pay range of an Associate - fresher in their litigation team. I have heard their is drastic change in what they pay to associates in different teams. Please this is extremely important, do not ignore this. In some thread I heard they pay 12lacks and some that they pay only 3.6 lacks. The difference is maddening to me. I cannot be the subject to this turmoil. Please guide me. Moderator do not delete this, this is honest me asking for a legit query.
+1 -3
...
🔗 Permalink: #248541📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
ICUL's Financial Services team (PE/VC/Funds/Regulatory) based out of Andheri office has paid packages in excess of 16-17 lakh to the 2023 joining batch from tier 1 law schools' (in there day 0 recruitment and PPOs). However, litigation team based out of Fort office pays way lower.
+4 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #248569📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
How lower?
+1 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #375773📋 Copy permalink to clipboard
bump
+0 -0
...
🔗 Permalink: #375641📋 Copy permalink to clipboard