Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Who ever posted this ended up strengthening 'the myth' instead of busting it.
lol by this calculation most professors who work at jindal wouldnt even be upper middle class. yall are in such a privileged little bubble!
This is rubbish. EWS quota numbers are a bad metric. Average income in india is 25 k per month. That’s average- so that means at least half of india earns less than that. Tell me how you’re middle class again.
In what world is income above 15 lakhs middle class? πŸ˜‚ that's above 95 percent of Indians
β€œgobbled up by various quotas”. a true to heart jindalite fr
Err...no. If someone earns a crore a year, they are certainly not 'middle class' by any stretch of imagination, just like those earning 3 lakhs a year aren't.
Which is why they go to buy a seat in Jindal and prove their 'merit' in the process?
Yet another thread bashing quotas which improve the very diversity that the author is talking about in the context of Jindal.
What grapes would those be? The one about wasting 5 times the money to get less return?
You can expect a lot of hate-filled replies to your post........LI and its users (most, if not all) hate Jindal, which reminds me of 'sour grapes, ' lol.
Middle class children paying 40 lakhs for a 5-year programme at the end of which not more than 10% will get a job? This is how the rich imagine middle class people to be. So your comment is more stereotypical than what anything else could have been.
The fact of the matter is anyone with the money can get in.

No amount of spin can take away from the fact that the LSAT score is a joke. It is about brining money to pay your way through.

The rest is all amazing I am sure.