Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Did you get shortlisted?

Given its a small firm, dont think you’ll get a lot. Its going to be low but learning is immense. You’ll handle clients from day 1, something that doesn’t happen so quickly in a bigger setup.

Dipti lavya swain is also a decent lawyer so you’ll get to learn a lot
I eard they have a 3 month assessment clause which is unpaid. Can anyone shed light on the nature of work , environment , what are the changes of conversion after 3 months and pay ? Any leads would be helpful.

Thanks
I worked there and my learning had immensely improved. I had one month assessment internship. I made a request and they agreed to extend my internship by one more month. I learnt a lot. Got another offer so i moved. But repenting it now. They didn't pay me for assessment but i was told by one associate there that her pay was very good.
Two associates had an affair, the girl and on the way out kicked in the nuts .
Please don't go there, not a firm one would join, first they would make you work as ana assessment intern for 3 months and then not hire there is montly hiring of assessment interns. Apparently they have more assessment interns than associate also pay is 20 k for junior associate then after 6 months bor year they might confirm you then pay would be 35 k
A 5-word comment posted 1 year ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 5 months ago was not published.
A 71-word comment posted 2 months ago was not published.