Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Faculty are from third rate colleges. All the good ones from NLS or foreign have left. They are hiring substandard faculty from unknown colleges.
They absolutely have excellent academic profiles. Please do visit their profiles. Publications, research and ofcourse degrees. More than everything because their main job is teaching, as a student, i can say they are excellent in teaching.
Academic credibility comes from research, publication, participation in scholarly discussion etc. It hardly matters who has got their undergrad law degree from where, especially these days with an NLU in every nook and cranny. Same goes for a ten-month foreign LLM.
Haven't heard or come across any of these people as credible academics in any forum. Just saying.
Bhai manav rachna aur asian law college ki teacher padhate hain hume. Please join these places that dont rip your pocket and save your money.
actually instead of going to Bennett go to any local university but dost waste a single penny on bennett university
Pls dont do the Bennett now, Pradeep Kulshreshta is the dean now and trust me, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ he did at Sharda is soon going to come to Bennett as well, just wait and watch. maybe try LLoyd or Symbi, Christ or consider taking a year drop for clat
Really got very bad score in CLAT 2023, should I consider this for admission?
Lol! Such alternatives should be advised by enemies and not friends.
AFAIK those going to Bennett are those who didn't make it to Jindal. In such a case, you can go for a BA degree at Jindal and top it up with a law degree.
Really bad, dialy fights happening on campus, my friend is really regretting it
Damn was your CLAT paper that bad? Please apply for CET and get into GLC/ILS.