Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
Bennett University started with much fanfare by Times of India group, VC Vivekanandan (chair professor at NALSAR and current VC- HNLU) joined as founding Dean. Even in farewell VC speech, Faizan Mustafa said he was offered the post of Dean though denying it. Former Central Chief Information Commissioner, M. Sridhar was dean too. After that many faculties left or are leaving. Cornell left their association too. How is it now for a prospective students? Anyone working there? Honest reviews please.
Damn was your CLAT paper that bad? Please apply for CET and get into GLC/ILS.
Really bad, dialy fights happening on campus, my friend is really regretting it
AFAIK those going to Bennett are those who didn't make it to Jindal. In such a case, you can go for a BA degree at Jindal and top it up with a law degree.
Lol! Such alternatives should be advised by enemies and not friends.
Really got very bad score in CLAT 2023, should I consider this for admission?
Pls dont do the Bennett now, Pradeep Kulshreshta is the dean now and trust me, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ he did at Sharda is soon going to come to Bennett as well, just wait and watch. maybe try LLoyd or Symbi, Christ or consider taking a year drop for clat
actually instead of going to Bennett go to any local university but dost waste a single penny on bennett university
Bhai manav rachna aur asian law college ki teacher padhate hain hume. Please join these places that dont rip your pocket and save your money.
As I posted in the other thread: This thread is disappointing. There are very good faculty members there. You will find incompetent teachers in all universities.

My favorites:

1. Siddharth Sir

2. Garima Maam- she is founding faculty

3. Jacob Sir- He is found faculty

4. Bhumika Maam- She is found faculty

5. Abhishek Sir

6. Saurabh Sir

7. Devabrata Sir

8. Suvir Sir

9. Suman Maam

10. Oly Maam

Many more....

Most of you are talking about the Dean and that new professor who is the dean academic affairs of law and their background. Sharda and Manav Rachna students could share their views on what they have to say about these people. In market, their name is little shaken but maybe they are ok. Let us give them time to prove they are Ivy League and excellent academics. If they are quality their background will not matter. But as of now our point of contact is faculties and most are good.

Also, I agree the faculty dealing with internship has some issues. But anyway, she has no caliber of giving us jobs. We have already raised it with Dean. Anyway we have to work on our own. Let her be.

My only problem with this place is that new teachers are not available after 2.30 pm and so we cannot have our doubts cleared. Even our dean academic leaves by 2 pm so we cannot raise academic issues with her since our classes end after 4.30. The reasons given by them are they have a small kid; they have to travel to Delhi and there will be traffic or they are never on seat. Maybe this BU should answer to us. Why have they hired faculty with our fees who leave at 2 pm? Also we come from Delhi, we have to stay till 5 or 6. Traffic is for us also.

Finally, let us appreciate the good faculty who really take care of us and are with us anytime we need. When you criticize generally, you insult even the ones who we love at Bennett. Let us not wash our dirty laundry here and let us raise the concern with leaders.
Haven't heard or come across any of these people as credible academics in any forum. Just saying.
Who is credible then? All these are faculty from top NLUs, foreign unis etc and we like them. Ab nlu bhi credible nahi honge fir. These are faculty. Not politicians to go to every forum ( for honorarium) with manifesto and speech on their credibility. If 100% teachers harvard se chahiye to harvard mein bhi admission le sakte ho dude.
Academic credibility comes from research, publication, participation in scholarly discussion etc. It hardly matters who has got their undergrad law degree from where, especially these days with an NLU in every nook and cranny. Same goes for a ten-month foreign LLM.
They absolutely have excellent academic profiles. Please do visit their profiles. Publications, research and ofcourse degrees. More than everything because their main job is teaching, as a student, i can say they are excellent in teaching.
You wouldnt know them as you certainly are not part of bennett. These professors and few others have continued to work for our good while the management brought in bad leadership. Who lead the law school/now? Mr.kulshreshtha and Ms. Varsha. Who was before? Please check.

Also yes siddharth sir, saurabh sir, abhishek sir have left. But thats the fault of management and hr. But all law schools have such attrition.

What do you expect a law school to do in 5 years with 4 deans and 2 years gone in lockdown ? Its only the faculty that stayed and students that are keeping it strong.immense respect for these teachers.

As my friend points, not sure who you are but do not mock the good ones. Not everything is about pretense on forums. They are well educated, have excellent degrees from abroad and nlus and teach well with passion. What even is the purpose of this thread. Just saying.
Faculty are from third rate colleges. All the good ones from NLS or foreign have left. They are hiring substandard faculty from unknown colleges.