Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Don't know what could be done. Faced the exact same situation in August in Mumbai
I interned with one of their disputes teams in Delhi that deals with arbitration matters. I was allotted a total of three research tasks in 4 weeks and all of them were mails sent to me post 9pm, with no intimation on text or call.

Didn’t like the experience at all.
Speak to the hr, instead of putting it on legally india. Dont' put too man deets on legally india they will be able to trace it to you if there is a low number of interns
What will they do even if they trace. The HR deepanshu and Abhishek both are the worst
Ranting here and putting their names up wont help. instead why don't you put up your name here and allow them to reach out to you much faster and shape up your career. You can thank them later.
Please tell me this is sarcasm? You can’t be real.

A poor guy (probably a 3rd year) and trying to make a career is asking for guidance and you will break his confidence like this?
believe me most law firm guys are conditioned into thinking like this
I think people have warned others countless times on Legally India to not consider LL (D) for jobs or otherwise. Anyone who still does so, is just doing it at their own peril.
A 6-word comment posted 3 weeks ago was not published.