Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Just saw the trailer.... lykyk....Meghan be crying n shit but the girl is an actress ffs.... I'm on team Kate... she has always been so dignified ♥️ Harry loved his father and brother very much until Megs came in, so hard to trust her...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlVhiXlcHU
Or is Harry using Meghan? She's the one who made him interesting.
Is the documentary out? Where can I see it for free if I don't have a Netflix account?
Prince william aint do it right if you ask me, if i was him i would've married kate and ashley
Just saw it on Netflix. Cringe and fake🤮 They charged some 100 million dollars for it, so it is out and out a commercial venture. Also hilarious to see her claim that she practically hadn’t heard of him, that she just happened to be free when he was in Botswana and flew down to meet him, etc etc 🙄
She ain't using him...but it's very easy in such situations to make it seems so because he's from royal family and she's not and to make it look like she's separating him from his family etc etc......but wasn't Princess Dianna miserable in royal family....point is there was already major family drama.....she's getting a bad name because it's easy to make her the villain